Saturday, March 3, 2007

Positive Quotes



With a strong belief that what we choose to read or listen to has a positive or negative affect on our well-being, from listening to music that uplifts, or using sound intruments for healing, such as the Cyma 1000 or Tuning Forks, or reading inspirational books, I made the decision a few years back that when I had a choice I would allow into my life suportive, positive and uplifting information. One choice I made was to stop my subscription to cable television and sign up for Dave Boufford's Positive News email. I always feel a lift in my vibration each time I open that email... here is a sample of daily quotes ...

LOVE/RELATIONSHIPS:
I want love, because love is the best feeling
in the whole world. --Fairuza Balk

LEADERSHIP/SUCCESS:
The key to successful leadership today is
influence, not authority. --Ken Blanchard

MOTIVATION/INSPIRATION:
Faith is taking the first step even when
you don't see the whole staircase.
--Martin Luther King, Jr.

Vera Gadman

Read about Cyma 1000 and Tuning Forks here:

www.soundhealingresource.com


To sign up for Dave Boufford's Positive News, go to,

http://www.mrpositive.com/

1 comment:

Anton said...

Ahhh! The healing power of sound is so calming and relaxing to the mind and the body. The use of the Tibet Singing Bowls puts your physical, emotional and spiritual energies at a balance. Most importantly is how your mind thinks and works positively so that it would go with the flow of the sounds.

Anton Houskeeper